Editorial: Prickly Thorn, but Sweetly Worn - Sensible Stylista

Editorial: Prickly Thorn, but Sweetly Worn

Hey guys, it's time for another editorial on SS.  I'm beyond pumped to share today's post with you guys - it's the first of three fabulous shoots I did with the incredible Jared Wolfe in his new studio in Alexandria, VA.  His work is always amazing, but these shots are my favorite by far!  I can't wait to show you guys the rest!  Stay tuned for lots of awesome things to come.
I'm wearing so many of my favorites in today's post.  I told you guys all about my boots HERE a while back so let's skip that and start with my new statement necklace courtesy of JWholesale!  I can't even begin to tell you guys how cute this piece is. I own a bajillion of their baubles, but this takes the cake, and it's even cuter in person!
My new dress is from Gentle Fawn.  You guys should be familiar with them already - since I've featured them on SS several times in the past - but if you need a refresher, they're all about steeze (style + ease).  Their designs are effortlessly fashionable and ooze quality with their fabrics and construction.  I seriously want everything they sell! Have you guys come across their brand in stores yet?
Other fabulous tunic-dresses for your browsing pleasure (under $75):
Shoes:  AMICLUBWEAR || Necklace:  c/o JWholesale || Dress:  c/o Gentle Fawn
Shot by the amazing Jared Wolfe.  To book a session with him, hit him up here.

5 comments

  1. this outfit is so gorgeous!
    you wore those boots so well
    xx
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, that's one of my favorite White Stripes songs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous pics! I love your outfit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice photos !

    Sara
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete