Hitting up the NY High Line - Sensible Stylista

Hitting up the NY High Line

I'm super excited to share my third Stylinity collab with you guys - I'll be featuring Wet Seal, Bobbi Brown, AND Steve Madden today on SS so I'm beyond pumped.  Heads up, this post's super pic-heavy because it's another NYC Dennis Christians shoot - we trekked to the High Line during the early morn to take these photos.  If you missed our first post in Soho, click here!
I don't know about you guys, but I'm a huge fan of mock necks.  When I saw this dress at Wet Seal, it was like love at first sight. I knew I had to have it because everything from color to cut was on point, and the versatility's a huge bonus.  I absolutely love that it can be dressed both up AND down.  As you can see, I went with a casual but polished vibe for today's OOTD - to get an extra 30% off your purchase, click here.
I'm a sucker for summer layering so I threw on a lightweight cardigan on top.  I'm wearing it in taupe, but this adorable cocoon cardi's available in two other colors as well: heather gray & charcoal.  As you all know, I tend to prefer slightly looser fits so I went with a S, but an XS would've worked too. For those of you interested, this item's available HERE for $19.90.
To finish off my look, I carried my Tory Burch crossbody and wore strappy Steve Madden heels to match. A pop of animal print can seriously work miracles!  I'm sure you all know this by now, but I'm a huge fan of prints.  It's a tough call (because I'm also obsessed with stripes & florals), but animal print may just be my favorite out of 'em all.  If you're shy, start small.  Try incorporating a bit of it into your everyday look with heels or sunglasses.  I have a feeling you'll be sporting blouses and skirts in no time!  To shop my look on Stylinity, click here.
A closer look at my sandals!  Aren't they cute?  Love, love, LOVE Steve Madden.  Their shoes never disappoint - they always ooze quality and sophistication! Click here to pick up a pair for yourself and get an extra 20% off with my exclusive coupon HERE.
Dress:  c/o Wet Seal ||  Cardi:  c/o Wet Seal ||| Bag:  Tory Burch (similar) || Shoes:  c/o Steve Madden || Lip: c/o Bobbi Brown (in Mod)
The post is in collaboration with Stylinity, Bobbi Brown, Wet Seal, and Steve Madden.

click here to shop more looks you'll love at Stylinty.com
click here to shop more looks you'll love at Stylinty.com

Mock Neck Trapeze Dress With Keyhole Detail
Wet Seal
Mock Neck Trapeze Dress With Keyhole Detail
Lightweight Short Sleeve Cocoon Cardi
Wet Seal
Lightweight Short Sleeve Cocoon Cardi
Chico's Jackie Crossbody Bag
Chico's
Chico's Jackie Crossbody Bag
SERRINA: STEVE MADDEN
Steve Madden
SERRINA: STEVE MADDEN
Luxe Lip Color
Bobbi Brown
Luxe Lip Color

4 comments

  1. You look very stunning in this outfit. I'm not sure if its the wine color that looks so well on you or if its just the combination of the two colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice outfit, loving your shoes
    http://www.melodyjacob.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute outfit, I love all your pictures!
    Xo Jannine | Happy Stylish Fit

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool.

    http://www.sweetpoppy.dudeklatero.com

    ReplyDelete