The Best of Nourish Organic - Sensible Stylista

The Best of Nourish Organic

Totally pumped to feature Nourish Organic today on SS.  Thanks to their baller marketing department, I had the opportunity to sample a handful of their products.  Before I get into my review, I'd like to tell y'all a bit about their brand.  They're the first beauty company to ever work with the US Department of Agriculture - their goal was to create a collection of products so pure they could be certified organic under the same strict guidelines the government used on food.

Based in Beaver Falls, PA, they create healthy, eco-friendly skin products that are completely natural and organic. Their products are also cruelty-free, gluten-free, and mostly vegan.  As if that weren't awesome enough, they're a socially responsible company that works closely with charities like The Women's Center, Rescue Mission, Meals on Wheels, and the Salvation Army.  They support local schools and regularly donate surplus materials and products to World Vision.  Yeah, don't you want to support them already? I mean, I couldn't be more impressed with their brand!  I'd probably support them purely out of principle alone, but luckily, their products are beyond amazing as well.
1.  Skin Solve:  one of the most amazing moisturizers I've ever used.  This cream-to-oil all over treatment leaves you seriously hydrated.  NO markets this product as "quick-absorbing," but I disagree. Yes, it "dissolves" instantly, but it leaves your face oily afterwards - it's all worth it in the AM though because your skin will be baby soft!  This cream contains shea + coconut butters to nourish, palmarosa to soften and sweet orange to make you smell like a unicorn.  Use it on extra dry spots or on your face for a truly luxe experience - 5 stars for this ridiculously awesome product!  TIP: a little goes a long way so don't go overboard.

2.  Argan Face Serum:  This product is yet another gem from NO.  Like skin solve, this serum hydrates like whoa, but it's much less oily than the aforementioned cream.  Layer this on top of lotion for extra moisturization or wear it instead of lotion.  If you choose to go with the latter, apply a bit of your favorite cream on top!  This item contains moroccan argan oil, apricot kernel oil and rosehip oil to smooth, replenish and soften your skin.  Purchase this product if you feel dry and want extra hydration in your nighttime routine.

3.  Eye Treatment:  I have mixed feelings about this item - I like the applicator because it feels nice and cool against my skin, but the treatment's just not moisturizing enough.  Maybe you guys will feel differently, but this baby's a no-go for me.

4.  Face Toner:  I give this 3.5/5 stars.  It's pretty decent, but it's not my absolute fave.  I may be biased though because I prefer hydrating toners - Estee's Tonique Confort is my go-to.  With that said, this removes impurities without drying everything out too much so if you prefer refreshing toners, this item's definitely worth a try!  Spritz it on in the morning and evening before your moisturizing routine.

5.  Face Lotion:  This lightweight moisturizer slays.  Your skin will seriously feel like velvet afterwards!  It absorbs extremely quickly, and it doesn't leave any sticky film behind.  It evens out your skin tone, improves texture + elasticity and softens like nobody's business.  Use it whenever you feel dry - contains moroccan argan oil, rosewater and shea butter. 

6.  Face Cleanser:  This product's absolutely fabulous! It works super well, and you only need to use a tiny bit each time.  Now, it doesn't smell especially great, but that's a good thing because it's fragrance-free aka no chemical stuffs.  In fact, it may possibly be the best cleanser I've used in years (!!!!) Suffice it to say, this is a serious must-try.

Conclusion:  I absolutely LOVED everything except the toner and eye treatment.  I found them to be ok but everything else was so ridiculously on point.  I really can't recommend them enough!  Have you guys tried organic beauty products? If yes, I'd love to hear about your experience.  Make sure y'all leave me a comment below!

1 comment