The Mosaic District: Arielle Shoshana - Sensible Stylista

The Mosaic District: Arielle Shoshana

A few days ago, I had the pleasure of meeting Arielle Weinberg of arielle shoshana at her niche fragrance store in the Mosaic District.  I have a huge collection of perfumes at home, but most of them are mainstream. Now, there's absolutely nothing wrong with that, of course, but I've been looking for a unique scent for god knows how long. Lucky for me, Arielle helped me finally find one!
It was definitely tough - I mean, everything smelled so amazing.  Fragrances were divided into seven different categories for browsing ease: fresh, sweet, citrus, floral, green, fruity, and woods.  My personal favorites were fresh, floral, and citrus.  It was a hard decision, but I ended up getting Atelier Cologne's Pomélo Paradis - the third collab between Atelier Cologne and perfumer Ralf Schwieger. It smelled like a vibrant explosion of juicy pink grapefruit.

In addition to their amazing collection of scents, arielle shoshana offered soaps, shower gels, lotions, creams, candles, diffusers, and teas - I sampled their oolong and earl grey lavender, and both were first rate.  If you're a tea aficionado, I have no doubt you'll fall in love.  
You guys need to check Arielle Shoshana out for yourselves.  If you live in the DMV, do yourself a favor and take a day trip to the Mosaic District to get your browse on STAT.  The store itself is absolutely beautiful, and I promise you'll have a fun time sniffing around!  

4 comments

  1. lol, nice experience ,i love scents too
    http://www.melodyjacob.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. this looks so interesting!
    www.stylefrontier.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for stopping by, Kim- you rock the Pomelo Paradis! And your photography is just gorgeous. The first picture in this post might be the best picture I've ever seen of the shop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a nice place :)
    keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete