8 Pieces, 8 Ways: Finale - Sensible Stylista

8 Pieces, 8 Ways: Finale

Oh man, I can't believe this is my last look for "8 Pieces, 8 Ways!"  How sad.  I'll have to do another style challenge soon because I had a blast doing this one.  What should I tackle next?  I've been thinking about trying Kendi's 30x30 remix.  Have you guys heard of that one?  I'd love to hear your thought!  Leave me a comment below or hit me up on social.

Anywho, let's talk fashion.  For today's OOTD, I paired my Ann Taylor turtleneck with my Talbots pencil skirt.  I wore my Theory blazer on top for a sophisticated vibe but took it off because I got hot shooting.  Hashtag blogger problems, ha.  I carried my prada tote and threw on fierce ankle-strap heels to kick everything up a notch.  To finish off my look, I belted my skirt to highlight the small of my waist - you guys know how much I love visual illusions.  Yay for a faux-hourglass shape, ha! Today's ensemble is a solid work-friendly look.  It's not particularly unique, but it's classy and comfortable.  I've been a fan of polished outfits like these as of late.  What do you guys think - yah or nah? I promise I won't get offended if you don't dig this look!
Just in case you'd like to shop my look:


8 comments

  1. You're a stunner Kimberly! xx

    www.aimeroseblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I´m in love with your bag :) Prada is my fav :)
    friday night outfit

    ReplyDelete
  3. This look is perfect for the workplace, very classy :)!

    Prudence
    www.prudencepetitestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great way to show people the benefits of capsule collection!

    Http://www.bluelabelsboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. very nice outfit !

    Win a pair of Esqido lashes (35$ !)
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing outfit, I love it :)
    xx
    http://www.thenewpersonalassistant.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Chris - @nylonlover69 on IG/TwitterNovember 3, 2015 at 11:54 AM

    Totally effing love this!

    ReplyDelete