Room for Happiness - Sensible Stylista

Room for Happiness

I'm really excited to partner up with Handbag Heaven again on Sensible Stylista today.  The Petra satchel's pricy (on sale for $79.85, originally $120), but it's a solid bag especially if you're a fan of exotic skins.  Don't fret, animal lovers - this is faux-snakekin.  It looks real though - definitely impressed with the quality!  Here are measurements for you guys:  8"H x 12"L x 5"W with 4" drop handles and a 40" adjustable messenger strap.  Also available in beige, black, and blue HERE.
A closer look at my accessories.  My scarf's from Charlotte Russe BTW.  I own a million different ones from there.  Affordable AND cute - right up my alley!  This version's so chic, and it ties my whole look together.  Hashtag matching color schemes FTW.

Bag:  c/o Handbag Heaven
Scarf:  c/o Charlotte Russe
Jacket:  Marc Jacobs
Tee:  BCBGMaxAzria Factory Outlet
Jeans:  Bongo
Shoes:  Nine West Factory Outlet

PS.  I'm currently hosting FAB giveaways on SS!  Clicky here to win some seriously sweet swag.

2 comments