Social Casualty - Sensible Stylista

Social Casualty

So I'm back to posting one look per day!  I think I did a pretty good job making up for my early-July flakiness *pats self on back* Anywho, for today's blast I've featured another stunning dress from Trixxi clothing.  This sexy number is mad convenient because it has a built-in bra.  I hate worrying about bra lines, straps and all that jazz.
Because the neckline is so BAMF, I accessorized with a pair of statement earrings for funsies (from Pretty in Pynk).  If you'd like to purchase these babies, make sure to clicky HERE.
A closer look at my earrings...

Earrings:  c/o Pretty in Pynk ($9.50)
Dress:  c/o Trixxi Clothing
Shoes:  Candie's via Kohl's - old
Clutch:  c/o Handbag Heaven ($37.56)

PS.  Make sure to check back at 4:30 EST today!  I've partnered up with Rakani watches for a fab international giveaway.  One lucky winner will score a watch of their choice *clap clap*

5 comments

  1. Precioso vestido!!
    Saludos

    ReplyDelete
  2. so true, bra lines are the most irritating thing every.. i think all such dresses must have a built inn bra.
    really like the neckline of your dress
    Kisses,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous dress :)

    Ana X
    anasofiachic.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty dress! Love the detailing at the top. Happy Friday Kim!

    Lauren xo
    Sophisticated In Style

    ReplyDelete