A Moment To Myself - Sensible Stylista

A Moment To Myself

I don't know if peplum's still "in", but frankly I don't care.  I will ALWAYS be a fan of the silhouette. This STUNNING dress (courtesy of Deb) is the epitome of polished sophistication.  The contrasting piped trim is seriously classy.  As always, product links are provided below!  Oh, and they have a bunch of other adorable peplum dresses available - clicky HERE if you'd like to browse...

Dress:  c/o Deb ($35)
Bag:  Bally - vintage
Necklace:  c/o Trendy Trinkets ($13)
Shoes:  Candie's via Kohl's - old

PS.  Don't forget to enter my INTERNATIONAL giveaway with Rakani by clicking HERE to score a watch of your choice!

PSS.  I'm blasting another look today at 4:30 EST so make sure to check back!  You know you want to *winks*

5 comments

  1. Lovely, fresh and chic. Can never go wrong with white :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look soo lovely! :)
    Great outfit post!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think peplum will always be in, you look wonderful!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I definitely love peplum still! I think it will be one of those ultimate classic pieces. This is a fab dress. I love it on you!

    Lauren xo
    Sophisticated In Style

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you look great. Such a chic look. I'm a big fan of yours on Chictopia you always have such wonderful look!

    http://www.lookfortheoccasion.com

    ReplyDelete