The Trendy Evening Gown - Sensible Stylista

The Trendy Evening Gown

For today's second post, I've featured a stunning dress courtesy of Chicwish.  This beautiful number is the perfect mix of glam, trendy, and romantic!  I wish I could wear it for performances - I'm a classical pianist by day - but it's a little short!  I'll have to save it for a fancy event, YAY!
I accessorized with my edgy studded clutch from Handbag Heaven, and threw on a dainty necklace from Nashelle.  I hope you guys aren't sick of seeing me carry my HH clutch, ha!  It's a staple so I feature it often.  
OH, and the BEST part is *drum rolls* my new snake ear cuff from Kristin Perry Accessories. Isn't it absolutely stunning?  I'm obsessed!  Clicky HERE if you'd like to cop one for yourself...
Another close up for you guys...

Necklace:  c/o Nashelle
Cuff:  c/o Kristin Perry Accessories ($20)
Dress:  c/o Chicwish ($59.42)
Shoes:  Candie's via Kohl's - old
Clutch:  c/o Handbag Heaven ($37.56)

7 comments

  1. That is such a pretty dress, really like the ruffle detail
    Nice earring
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This dress was made for you! You look so elegant and beautiful. I love everything about this :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really nice dress !


    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the ear cuff and that dress looks like it would be so great for dancing!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect dress. xa
    http://www.fashiondenis.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the great collection of dresses that have been displayed here. They extremely stylish, elegant ad beautiful. You can also buy evening dresses, prom dresses, cocktail evening dresses, party dresses; wedding dresses at eDressit. Buy special occasion dresses online or from your earest store of this brand.

    ReplyDelete