All Fall Down - Sensible Stylista

All Fall Down

WOOT!  For today's post, I've restyled a slew of sponsored goodies I featured previously on the blog.  I featured my Boohoo top HERE, my Charlotte Russe skirt HERE, and my fierce statement necklace HERE.  Just thought I'd share my old looks with ya'll just in case.  
Anywho, I went with a pretty standard look for today's OOTD.  Crop top + Skater skirt + Statement necklace = winning.  This seemingly "generic" formula works beautifully during the summer so if you're runnin' late, you can still look freakin' amazing.  
A closer look at my necklace courtesy of Charlotte Russe...

Top:  c/o Boohoo
Skirt:  c/o Charlotte Russe
Necklace:  c/o Charlotte Russe
Shoes:  Candie's via Kohl's - old
Bag:  Kate Spade Factory Outlet

PS.  Keep an eye out for my Daniel Wellington Sponsor Spotlight post at 4:30 EST!  I'll be givin' ya'll a special discount code *grins*  

5 comments