Alright guys, I'm SUPER excited to tell y'all about +Poshmark today on Sensible Stylista. If you guys aren't familiar with the app, you're in for a serious treat. PM's a fun way to buy and sell fashion all across America. If you don't have the app yet, clicky HERE and sign up before reading on!
Poshmark connects you to people whose style you love, allowing you to shop their closets anytime your heart desires. You will seriously find EVERYTHING fabulous on the app - such a diverse collection of styles, brands, sizes, and price points (new or pre-loved).
You can buy with confidence because of posh protect. Every time you place an order on posh, your safety & trust = their #1 concern. If your order doesn't come, they'll refund you. If the piece doesn't match the description, let them know within 3 days, and they'll refund you after verifying your claim. A totally sweet deal!
OH, and make sure you attend PM's fab posh parties (virtual buying & selling parties on the app). Popular listing themes include "Designer Handbags & Shoes", "Cocktail Dresses", etc. They also host designer parties featuring brands like Chanel, Louis Vuitton, Coach, and more (!!!)
A few other important thangs for you guys:
- If you're interested in purchasing multiple items from a seller, you can ask them to "bundle" it so you don't have to pay for shipping several times. If you're the seller, keep in mind that PM only pays for 5 lb parcels. You are responsible for the difference!
- A lot of poshers will "trade" stuffs! You can ask a seller to trade something from your closet and just pay shipping. Not everyone trades though - I personally don't because I'm looking to sell.
- You can "make an offer" if you'd like to haggle and see if you can get a better price than the one's that's listed. FYI, if the seller accepts your offer there's no turning back! It's a binding purchase so you can't cancel.
Now onto selling. As many of you know, I sell my stuffs exclusively on the PM app. It's a quick and super easy way to make money! Let me break it down for y'all.
1. List your item - find a piece in your wardrobe that you love but just don't wear anymore! Jewelry from an ex that you want to get rid of? Those heels that were too small? A dress you wore once to a wedding? Yeah, those are all gems you could sell on PM. For detailed instructions on how to list your item, clicky here.
2. Ship your item - once your piece sells, PM does all the hard work. They email you a pre-paid pre-addressed shipping label (!!!), and all you have to do is print it out, wrap the piece up, and drop it off at the post office or schedule a pick-up. Don't worry about buying boxes either. You can order free USPS shipping supplies HERE. Make sure you get "Priority Mail" boxes though - no "flat rate" or "regional rate" ones.
3. Earn cash - yeah, it's THAT simple. PM deducts a fee from your listing price (for sales under $15, the fee is a flat $2.95, for sales $15 or more, the fee is 20$ of the listing price), but it's all good because they pay for shipping costs (up to 5 lbs). Trust me, this is a really good deal because shipping costs a butt ton. I've sold items on Storenvy and the like, and there's a reason I am a loyal posher. In return, they handle all the pesky finance stuffs and act as your customer support team.
Please let me know if you have ANY questions at all! I'm here for you guys. BTW, my handle's @sensiblestylist for those of you interested in browsing my closet! I add new stuff all the time so make sure y'all check back often!